Tuesday, August 09, 2016

I ruff you - Inspiration Destination #98

Wednesday August 10, 2016
 
Welcome to another challenge at Inspiration Destination #98
The challenges are always Any thing goes
 

Our sponsor is The cutting café
 

I have never tried The cutting café patterns this is the Card set but I only used one of the patterns.. I don't have a cutting machine.. well I do have a cricut but have not used it but once or twice and don't even know if these are for them and if so how to tie the two together so it would cut out the pattern... so I just measured and used my spellbinder dies to get the frame area.. I do like the card but took me too long to make it.  I have a paper clip at the top just to keep it closed.. see below the partly opened card. 
 

This is the partly opened card. The brown dog is on the inside of the card. The blue side folds in on the right and has the smaller frame. the left side of the card is the yellow and it has the larger frame.
 

Challenges:
Creative fingers #113 - anything goes
Alphabet challenge - L - for love
Patties creations #125 - anything goes
Art by Miran #64 - anything goes
Color crazy wk. 19 - anything goes
The pencil case wk. 25 - anything goes
CCC digi creations #54 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #25 - anything goes
Love to craft #1 - Aug- anything goes
Creative ladybirds #18 - anything goes
613 Ave. create #188 - anything goes
Craft your passion #324 - anything goes
Crafty sentiment - use dies
Digi choosday wk. 32 - anything goes
TTCRD 8-9- anything goes
Artistic inspirations #162 - anything goes
OLLCB #210 - ribbon and bows
Melonheadz friends - favorite stamp set (lawn fawn- cute dogs)
Crafty boots - use a stamp
Word art Wednesday wk.242-243 - anything goes







23 comments:

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

De dogs are really cute - cool card :)

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card Billie, the stamped image is so cute and I love the geometric '60s' paper. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is really cute. I sold my Cricut after the problem with cutting laws. I now have a Cameo and love it. User friendly. You did a super job cutting this, but I understand the time it takes. I hate it when I think an easy card winds up taking hours and then I don't like it at the end. I hear you! Haha

EdenLand Designs said...

This is a great card!!! Love the composition, and the fun papers really go well with the cute images :) Thanks for joining the fun at Creative Fingers this time around!!
Susan - DT

Chana Malkah said...

Awesome use of primary colors to create at back to school, kid-friendly design! Very nicely crafted, Billy! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Wynn said...

Cute image and great style of card. Thank you for joining in our challenge at OLL. Wynn DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jane Willis said...

Very sweet. I love the use of the aperture to showcase the doggie
Jane

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our first challenge at Love to Craft August, Hazel, DT x

Linby said...

This is a fun and cute card, great sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL.
Lynn x
DT

Monika Reeck said...

Hiyaa I never seen you used this cute dog image
which stamp is it? Lawn Fawn
oh I love your cute card and the sentiment is fit perfect
great opening too
hugs
Monika
PS: I cant commentar at home my mom like to chit and chat with me here I try comment on Office table hehe naughty me

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very cute project Billie! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Hugs

Sandy said...

Fabulous card, love the cute pooches and "Punny" greeting. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you again.
Hugs, Sandy

Nancy said...

How fun is that, Billie? Great images and a wonderful design!
Thanks for joining our Digi Choosday Challenge at Polkadoodles! :o)

Anonymous said...

Fun card, love the sentiment :)

Alli Devine said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La creations
Alli xx

laurigami said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

Theresa said...

cute fun card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

Aurelia Aurora said...

Wooow super cuteee card.. <3 Thank you so much for joining our 64th challenge at Artbymiran Challenge Blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge and Good Luck at the draw.. <3

hugs,
~RoRa

Sandra DeFalco said...

Nice card!
Thanks for playing in our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #125!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

NickScrapShack said...

Cute dogs and a great card! I must remember that sentiment perfect to used with dog stamps.
Thanks for sharing with us at Artbymiran. Best of luck! Nick DT

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is great Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at *Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge*
xx

Anjie said...

Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge