Monday, October 04, 2010

Sweet Sunday sketch SSSC87Check Spelling One card TWO challenges... Sketch Sweet Sunday SSSC87 & Kelly Jo's #66 Color challenge using your favorite colors... WELL this was not hard as I love using my favorite colors..purple, orange and lime green and I just used the sketch from Sweet Sunday and a card was born. Got this cute stamp set at the stamp convention in Portland Oregon few weekends ago and glad I was able to make it work for this card..thought after I uploaded I should of put a flower over on the side ..hum
Paper: elegant eggplant, pumpkin pie SU, lime green, light purple Club Scrap,designer paper K& Company
Ink: elegant eggplant, black memento, shabby shutters, dusty concord, spiced marmalade, broken china Ranger
Stamp: Tricis Santry studio
Accessories: embossing folder, butterfly die SU, half pearls Pizzazz Aplenty, Spellbinder die, corner chomper, Copics

No comments: