Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 10, 2010 Unscripted Sketches
Sketch challenge Unscripted Sketches... For this card, the Santa and few of the papers were done at the Portland Oregon convention last month, it was at the Close to my heart booth make and take and it was to be a tag but I wanted to bring it home and put it on a card and this was the perfect sketch for it.
Paper: card base green? designer papers My minds eye, some papers from Close to my heart
Ink: close o my heart
Stamp: close to my heart
Accessories: makers by close to my heart, glitter close to my heart, Viva pearl pen

6 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

That Santa is great and the image and those papers worked out perfectly with the Unscripted sketch. So glad you played along.

Marcy said...

Great card, Billie.. Really starts to put me in to mood! Thanks for playing along with US this week.

dstandard said...

Beautiful image and card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Angy said...

Love your combo of patterned papers. That Santa is gorgeous as well. Thanks for creating along with us this week at Unscripted.

Becky Garrison said...

What a cute card! Cheery and happy, just like Christmas! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches, and don't forget to join us this coming Saturday for our Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop! Becky G.

Karen said...

I have not yet used my Santa Image, I like your finished card!