Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 10, 2010 Stamping 411 sketch
Stamping 411 SSC172 sketch challenge... After I made this I noticed when I went back before I loaded this that the same stamp was used in the DT's card line up... Gee kind of like wearing the same dress as another at a party..lol. Same stamp but different papers so that is good.
Paper: card base certainly celery SU, My minds eye
Ink: clover meadow Close to my heart, shabby shutters Ranger
Stamp: snow swirled SU
Accessories: spellbinder die, Viva pearl pen, ribbon from stash, EK punch

6 comments:

Kerin said...

Just goes to show you can make lots of beautiful cards with one stamp set, great job!!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

It's amazing to me how different cards can look with different treatments of mats and colors. This is so fun and fabulous. Thanks for playing along

Connie Babbert said...

So pretty with that fun mat! Great job with the sketch!

Patti Chesky said...

What a fun shape for your frame!!! This is a fabulous holiday card!

Selene Kempton said...

Oh i love that fun shape! So fun! Beautiful work as always Billie!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Amazing line up of cards all so fabulously done!