Thursday, October 07, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Design One card TWO challenges...Sketch challenge Diva Coffee Break Design DCBD#197...and male card theme All That Scraps challenge... I turned the sketch side way to fit the cute little skater boy I just made for my grandson who will be 13 on October 11..(where does the time go seems like he was just a toddler) he loves my cards and saves them all.. I had fun coloring the boy and love the way the jeans came out
Paper: kraft for the base, pyrus paper pad Basic Gray, black strip Club Scrap
Ink: spiced marmalade, broken china, vintage photo Ranger, black Memento
Stamp: TGF skater boy
Accessories: sassafras chip board letters, thickers letters, some other stickers, punched out stars, glaze, corner chopper, clouds from my own template, Copics

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute! This is just perfect for a 13 year old grandson! I know he's going to love this one. I, too, love the way you colored the jeans!
Great card.
Lynn

Risa said...

Wow, another fabulous card Billie, I love it!!! Thanks again for joining us at ATS and good luck!
hugs
Risa:)

A Touch of SOL said...

Cute Card. Thank you for playing with the Divas.
Marisol Gutierrez

Tammy Fite said...

What a great card for boys!! Thanks for playing along with the Divas!!

Kristin Moore said...

How sweet that your grandson saves all his cards you make him! I can see why- this is obviously done with love! Thanks for playing along with the Diva sketch challenge!