Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday October 31, 2010
Stamping 411 SSC175 sketch Sketch challenge Stamping 411 SSC175 sketch... I really like this deer stamp and used it a lot last year. Thought it made a nice male Christmas card.
Paper: green Tuesday morning, scrap Christmas paper not sure which pack it fell out of
Ink: soft suede, bashful blue SU, peeled paint, brushed corduroy, lake mist Ranger
Stamp: deer SU, trees - not sure they are unmounted and old, words PTI
Accessories: die SU, ribbon -craft store, glitter



5 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Oh how fun! I love how you used the dasher image, and made that cool background with the different stamp set.. Very awesome job!

Kerin said...

I love those trees, I wish we still had them!! Love Dasher with them too!

gbarron56 said...

wonderful job -- serene and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is just beautiful!!! I may have to case this one. Great combo of sets....it's perfect!

Connie Babbert said...

WOW...I love the background on your card! Great job!