Sunday, September 01, 2024

Sparkles Christmas #164 - May the Peace of the Season

Sunday September 1, 2024

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at
Sparkles Christmas Challenge #164 

Theme: Sentiment as focal point


I used DCWV paper as the background. I used Vellum and stamped the Stampin up sentiment with Stazon. Set it aside to dry as I work on the rest of the card..  I used My favorite things leaves and colored with Copics. I punched out some flowers from two different red with Stampin up punch. I added the vellum wrapping around to the back of the card and added the flowers along the side to hide the adhesive and added the piece to the with card base. I finished with some diamond drill crystals. 



Challenges:

3 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful - very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Kate said...

Lovely design Billy - great way to frame a sentiment! Hugs, Kate!

Melissa Grant said...

Very pretty and that background paper is so pretty. The vellum is is nice soft base for the sentiment and makes the florals pop!