Tuesday, September 03, 2024

Cardz 4 Guyz #355 - time to Relax

Tuesday September 3, 2024

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Theme: Nautical - boats, lighthouses


I have this boat die from Simon says and used scraps. I have a paper negative that some waves came out of so kept it knowing some day I would use it.. Today is the day.. I used Ranger ink and my cloud template to create the water, sky. I used My Favorite things die. I found this scrap of designer paper with the shells so added it and die cut the Tech. Tues. birds and colored with copics. I had this anchor so used Ranger ink and added the Simon Says sentiment. 

Challenges:

5 comments:

Janette said...

I just love this sweet scene Billie, its a lovely card. xx

dj said...

I am loving those birdies...super cute!! Great texture and layers!! As always, you offer great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "nautical" themed challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G355

dj said...

Another great entry in our SOS challenge!! Way to go shopping your stash!! How fun that your C4G card also worked perfectly here at Shopping Our Stash challenges for our "Just Because" challenge!! We are so glad you played along with our challenge again. --Deb Horst, DT #SOS529

lauren bergold said...

Such a fabulous masculine card design! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this fortnight!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Very pretty card and coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.