Monday, September 02, 2024

Aud Sentiments #317 - Let your heart be light

Monday September 2, 2024

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Theme: Tag and or any holiday


I made a tag.. I used white cardstock and cut it about 7 inches long.  I used a spellbinder die and just cut the top off the strip to make it kinda like a tag. I used Paper Trey Ink and inked up the tag and then put a stencil on it and using the same ink went over it again to give a darker background. I took Gold Liquitex ink and watered it down and did splatters over the tag. I set it aside to dry. I used My Favorite things Poinsettia die and white card stock and cut the images out. I used other colors of PTI inks and colored the images. I added them to the tag. I stamped the Sentiment from Stampin Up  - it's from a Christmas set but thought it could be used all year and remind you to let your heart be light.  I finished with some Diamond painting drills left over from a project I did.  

Challenges:

1 comment:

dj said...

Way to go shopping your stash!! I love your "let your heart be light" card, it is perfect for your "Just Because" card for our challenge over at Shopping Our Stash....I love that you created a holiday theme!! We are so glad you decided to play along with our challenge. --Deb Horst, DT #SOS529