Thursday, September 05, 2024

Cardz 4 Galz #233 - field of flowers

Thursday September 5, 2024

Hello

We have a new challenge over at
Cardz 4 Galz #233

Theme: Hip to be square - Square shape or use squares

I made a square card. I don't often do this shape but it was fun . It's using Stampin up products.  I love the field of flowers. It would be cool to add ink to each flower to give a different field of flowers.. but I just went with the pink as it went good with the green. 


Challenges:
Krafty chicks #732 - stamps - atg


 

3 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Billie. xx

Tracie said...

Such a pretty circle card. Love your color choice. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

The Crafty Den said...

Such a pretty card Billie. I love the beautiful flowers and the background looks fab too.Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge and apologies for my late comment. Hugs, Denise x