Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Crafty Gals Corner #257 - Merry Christmas


Wednesday July 10, 2024

Hello.. Today's my brothers birthday.  And my mother in heaven. 
Happy Birthday Barry.. 

Today we have a new challenge over at

Theme: Anything goes / Christmas


                                                                      Colour of Love          




I am using the Pine cone spray from Fred she said.. I colored with copics. and added the Hero Arts sentiment. I love the way this came out.. I wanted a little interest to the top and bottom so used Spellbinder die and cut two strips and used gold embossing ink to give it color I didn't emboss it. I added to a Quick quote scrap.. I added a few diamond painting drills that look like half pearls.. 

Challenges:
Daisy chain #87 - Christmas in July
Word art Wednesday wk. 655-656 - atg




 

No comments: