Tuesday, July 09, 2024

Cardz 4 Guyz #351 - Dreams drift

Tuesday July 9, 2024

Hello

I am loving the summer time. I love the brightness of the day, the heat as long as it's in the 70's low 80's  I am fine. It energizes me.. winter drains me... 

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: Animal Magic



What is animal magic??? I don't know so I chose an image that looked magical with the face on his body and just cuteness. This is an old wooden red rubber stamp by Paula Best.. I stamped it on a scrap of Quick Quote paper.. I looked for sentiments and chose this one my best friend had made up and won a contest for the best sentiment and they made it into a stamp and when she passed away at age 55 - 16 yrs ago I got it. She was a dear friend and we had so much in common. loved creating with her and her friendship. I miss her so much. I have so many wonderful memories over the years.

Challenges:
Crafty animals #85 - atg animals
Critter crazy #88 - atg animals
Shopping our stash #525 - never before used stuff (everything is old or never used before
The paper funday #67 - atg / critter crazy




 

6 comments:

dj said...

This stamp nails our new "animal magic" challenge...I love it!! What an honor to your friend who has passed!! You have offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "Animal Magic" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G351

Tracie said...

What a cute card. Beautiful sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Donna Walls said...

Wonderful card design, and the poem/sentiment is lovely, just as your friend was. Thanks for linking up at The Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

stampinwithanita said...

What a unique card with both the image and the sentiment. You would never find this beauty at a store. Wonderful! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month!

lichazul said...

Beautiful card, i like the frog, congrats šŸ˜ŠšŸ’ have a great day

Gale said...

Fabulous card Billie! Love that frog. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.

Gale DT for

https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/