Friday, July 12, 2024

Alphabet - H - Merry Christmas

Friday July 12, 2024

Hello again.. It's time for a new challenge at


Our Letter - H  for Holiday - Summer or Christmas in July


Since I don't make card's for summer holidays I went with Christmas.. I chose some Quick Quote scraps and few others laying around.. I stamped the Your next stamp Reindeer. I just added a hint of color to him I added some diamond drills to his collar.. I cute out with My favorite things dies. and added the Simon Says sentiment. He's so cute. look at that face. I added more diamond drills beside the sentiment.


Challenges:
Crafty animals #85 - atg animals
Critter crazy #88 - atg animals
Word art Wednesday wk. 655-656 - atg
Shopping our stash #525 - never before used stuff (everything is old or never used before
The paper funday #67 - atg / critter crazy
Daisy chain #87 - Christmas in July
Krafty chicks #724 - Christmas




 

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Love this adorable reindeer and I like how you've stamped him on patterned paper. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Karen Letchworth said...

How cute is this, Billie? ADORBS. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art with us once again at Word Art Wednesday. I always appreciate you SO much and love seeing your fun cards linked up in our challenges. Have a blessed week.

Tee said...

Love this reindeer, he is adorable! Like how you framed him in the pretty red.

The Crafty Den said...

A really cute card Billie. The image is adorable and I love the red and kraft colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks this week. Hugs, Denise x