Friday, July 12, 2024

Crafty Catz #676 - may your day be as wonderful as you

Friday July 12, 2024

Hello  
We have a new challenge over at

Theme: Anything goes / Make it cute 

our sponsor is Last Minute Manda


I chose to use Flower puppies and I just kept the colors very light so they looked faded. I wasn't sure how to color it and printed it a couple of times so I could practice.. I like the first one and went with it. I found some soft colors for the background and the cute sentiment from Reverse Confetti. Again I added some left over diamond painting drills for interest.


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #85 - atg animals
Critter crazy #88 - atg animals
Word art Wednesday wk. 655-656 - atg
Shopping our stash #525 - never before used stuff (everything is old or never used before
The paper funday #67 - atg / critter crazy



4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card fabulous colouring of the image.
Have a great weekend
Ginny

Janette said...

Talk about cute, wow that is one sweet image. A gorgeous card Billie.
Have a lovely weekend. xx

Tracie said...

What a sweet card with adorable image. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Tee said...

Beautiful soft colors on this adorable image! Your card is gorgeous.