Monday, November 20, 2023

Make my Monday #214 - Merry Christmas

 Monday November 20, 2023

Hello

New challenge over at 

Our theme is
Wreaths



For my card I chose this cool paper I had. I then used Impression obsession wreath die and then added the images. The Santas are from Mama Elephant and used Prima watercolors, the marvy punch snowflakes and die cut the holly leaves and used diamond drills for the berries and center of the snowflakes. I added the Merry Christmas to the center.


Challenges:
Daisy chain #80 - Christmas / winter
Love to scrap #164 - anything goes



3 comments:

Johanna said...

Good paper choice for your background and those Santa images on your wreath are adorable.

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Love seeing your creations in our gallery Billie. You should consider being a Guest Designer in the new year. Let us know, we can make it happen.
Diane - DT KCC

Helen said...

Love it! Great idea to put Santas on the wreath.

Thanks for joining us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge

Helen x
Guest Chick