Thursday, November 30, 2023

Happy little stampers - Watercolor - Merry Christmas

 Friday December 1, 2023

Hello

Just to let you know Happy little stampers - all of their groups, is closing all challenges after their December challenges. It's been a fun group and love being able to use my own products. 

We have a new challenge over at
Happy little stampers watercolor

Our theme is 
Anything Goes




For my card I used watercolor paper and my Mission Gold watercolors and created the background and while it was still quite wet I added some splatters of Paul Reuban metallic and set it aside to dry. I then took a scrap and used my watercolor powders color burst and created a piece that I liked. I took another piece and just added colors for the greenery.. setting it all aside to dry for a couple days I then took Stampin up dies and cut out the ornament, pine cones and greenery. I used Simon says die for the words. I love the metallic giving a look of far away lights.. 

Challenges:
Krafty chicks #692 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes




1 comment:

Helen said...

A great fun Christmas card Billie. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that 2023 is a good one. 😊