Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Cardz 4 guyz #336 - Happy Holidays

Tuesday November 28, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is
Festive Creatures


I used a scrap of Pink Fresh studio for the background paper and a scrap from Quick Quote for floor. I stamped the Mama Elephant images and colored with copics. I used glossy accents on the ornaments and stars. The sentiment is from Simon says and I used Stampin Up die and went around the edge with a copic pen to give it a frame look. 


 Challenges:
Simon Monday - trees
Krafty chicks #691 - all occasions
Polkadoodles wk 47 - anything goes
Love to scrap #164 - anything goes

3 comments:

dj said...

Adorable little bears celebrating this holiday season. Fantastic coloring!! What a darling card for inspiring others to play along with our new "Festive Creatures" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz.
#C4G336

Renske said...

Sweet card. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, Billie. This is so sweet and I want to say THANK YOU for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so appreciative of the wonderful art you share with us. Have a blessed week. Please let me know if you'd like to GDT for me again in 2024. I'd love to have you. Thanks so much for sharing with us.