Friday, November 17, 2023

Alphabet - Q - We wish you a Merry Christmas

Friday November 17, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at
Alphabet challenge

Our letter is Q
Quadruple shape / or images


I used designer paper background that I thought was cool and I stamped the Lawn fawn images and added the song notes and sentiment. I colored the images with Copics and used a little Ranger ink for behind the street light. The 4 penguins are my Q theme. 



 Challenges:
Critter crazy #80 - anything goes - critters
Crafty animals #78 - anything goes animals

4 comments:

Deborah Wheeler said...

Love those carolling penguins Billie - fab card!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

So cute! Those penguins are little darlings, singing their heart out! Thanks so much for joining the CAS challenge with Krafty Chicks this week.
Diane - DT KCC

Helen said...

So cute! Love those penguins.

Thanks for joining us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge

Helen x
Guest Chick

anne said...

This is such a lovely card, I love your papers and penguins.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
Anne - DT