Friday, September 29, 2023

Crafty Catz #652 - Refresh, Renew, Revive.

Friday September 29, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
Anything goes / Stripes or Spots

Our sponsor is QKR Stampede


I am using the image couch potato. I colored it with copics. I created the background using designer papers. I stamped the club scrap sentiment and added twine to make it look like a wall hanging, I added the pot and leaves .. 


 Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 38 - anything goes
Krafty chicks /3683 - all occasions

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Have a lovely weekend Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Fabulous card Billie, I love the image its so fun and the scene you created is fab.
Have a lovely weekend. xx

Leanne said...

Great card and I am laughing at the image, awesome and and thank you for playing our Stamp Act Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT Member/KCC

lichazul said...

Fun card๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’☺️ congrats
Happy weekend