Friday, September 08, 2023

Alphabet -L - The magic of Oz

Friday September 8, 2023

Hello 

It's time for a new over at 

Our theme is
L - for literature inspired by a book
name the book


Guess the book... come on I know you know it... Oh .. ok, it's The Wizard of OZ..
Look at these awesome papers.. I was over at a friends house and I said I need to make a card on a book.. she said ok  I have just the paper pack. She brought out a 12X12 of Oz.. OMG I was so excited. There were awesome papers.. I wish I could of made a 12X12 card.. lol.. but instead I chose smaller pieces and made this .. I love the ruby slippers for the background and the the 4 main people and Toto.. If course had to use the word piece.. I just added few ruby gems.. what more could you add and not take away for the main focus.. 

Challenges:

1 comment:

cheiro urgia said...

What a wonderful literature-inspired card, I love the set of papers you used to recreate the Oz magic. The vintage portrait of the main characters is amazing, and the embellishments you added create a truly magical atmosphere. The background sheet with the shoes is such a great touch, perfect to complete the scene. Thanks for your great DT work.

Hugs, Veronika