Friday, September 22, 2023

Crafty Catz #651 - Your strength inspires me

Friday September 22, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

I got to pick the theme so it's
Anything goes / Watercolor background


I love creating watercolor backgrounds. I used Prima watercolors and created this, I added the black drops.. I didn't want to do too much to cover them up so thought I would use the Stampin up dies. I used the scalloped die from Spellbinder for the ground area.  I also heat embossed the sentiment, I like the way it came out. 
 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 613-614 - anything goes

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful background with the silhouettes Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Billie, love the water coloured background too. xx

Chris said...

Wow Billie- I love this, it's a stunning background for your striking die cuts.
So good to have you back at Crafty Catz.
xx

Lisa said...

Love the background for this great silhouette.