Friday, September 08, 2023

Crafty Catz #650 Happy gift-wrapping season

Friday September 8, 2023

Hello

Another month and the DT is back from summer break
and time for another challenge

Our theme is anything Christmas


I used Stampin up set for my card. Isn't it cute? I first used Ranger in and created the sky and ground then stamped the image and colored with copics.  I finished with the sentiment from the set. I added snow with bleed proof white


 Challenges:
Krafty Chicks #680 - stamp act

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Super cute stamp and card so good to have you back

Janette said...

Lovely to see you back with the team Billie. What a sweet, cute card, love it. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

A lovely fun image even if the cat does not think so lol xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

This is such a great card, of course I love dogs and am not really a big cat fan so this card really made me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.