Friday, December 02, 2022

Wishing you everything - Alphabet challenge -R

Friday December 2, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our letter this week is
R - REDUCE / CAS


For my card I ued Pink and Main sentiment and image. (I won a certificate from another challenge and was so happy to chose this set from my winnings.. it's a great company and awesome images and dies) I used this cute squirrl and stamped him and colored with copics. I took a circle from My favorite things die and using Hampton Arts overall stamp stamped the piece. I added a piece of washi tape for grounding and added the squirrl. I stamped the sentiment that came in the set and using Tech. Tues banner die and added above another strip of washi tape. 


 Challenges
Polkadoodles wk. 48 - anything goes
Critter crazy #69 - anything goes animal
Krafty chicks #640 - stamp act



5 comments:

Deborah Wheeler said...

such a sweet card Billie - love it!

Allisa said...

Super cute card, love the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Krafty Chicks!

Leanne said...

Great job with this card, colors the sentiment, and that stamp is awesome!
Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks this week, happy crafting!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

creationsnz said...

I can almost feel the effort required to lift the cup ... hey squirrel, you're the champ! Thanks for sharing with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

cheiro urgia said...

What a cute autumn/winter card, I love the image of the squirrel you used, he looks so happy with this giant cup of coffee. I wonder what flavour he picked? I also like the sentiment, but especially the green background circle - both match the coffe theme perfectly. I can imagine so many different occasions where a card like this could be used. I hope you had fun creating your DT card.

Hugs, Veronika