Thursday, December 29, 2022

Nature give to every time and season - Cardz 4 Galz #189

Thursday December 29, 2022

Hello

Well the end of the year is almost here.. I hope you have a wonderful New Year and it's filled with blessings.  

We have a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz #189 

Our theme is
  Any theme from 2022 Program, to make fresh, no repeats.

My card that I kinda copied is from May 5, 2022 Challenge #172 from C4G.. I used Stampin up over all stamp and SU ink to create the background which was already alittle distressed card stock. I then stamped the Art Impressions stamp and used copics to color. I used My favorite things die and distressed the edge with Ranger ink. I stamped the sentiment (I don't know who its from) and finished with some left over diamond painting drills. 

                                               this is my card posted from May 5, 2022 #172
Challenges:
QKR #457 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #644 - anything goes



1 comment:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Great distressed background, and what a nice way to use some of those leftover drills! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!