Friday, December 09, 2022

Merry Christmas - Crafty Catz #622

Friday December 9, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
LAST MIN. CHRISTMAS

( we are taking a break Dec. 16 - Jan 6 )



Our sponsor is Dr. Digis 
and I am using Selfie Santa


I colored the image with copics. I used Ranger ink to give a background. The stencil is from Simon Says and using texture paste. I stamped the Your next stamp sentiment with Stampin up ink. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the phone front and snowmans eyes.


Challenges:
Four seasons - winter
Simon Monday - holiday cheer



 

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, what a wonderful seasonal card, love the image and fab background.
Have a good weekend.xx

Janis Lewis said...

Fun selfie card! Thank you so much for sharing your joy of crafting with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope to see you back again soon. :) Janis

Donna Walls said...

Such a cute image and wonderful coloring Billie! Thanks for playing along at The Four Seasons Challenge.
Donna xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, my creative friend. I love this adorable image and card. You are always so clever and creative with your art. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. Hope you're having a blessed and happy week.
Karen L, DT

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love your stenciled background with the embossing paste, sure adds a nice touch to go with that fun snowman image! Thanks for playing along with us at Four Seasons!

Darlene said...

OMG what a fun image and you've showcased it PERFECTLY! Absolutely awesome coloring & design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PS ... don't forget we also have a Stenciling challenge called Stencil Fun ... here's the link: STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE. I hope you'll come join us!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Billy :-) the snowman taking a selfie with Santa is just adorable! what a fabulous image! I need this stamp!! Totally love this :-)

Congratulations you have won the $25 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Please email us.
simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com

luv
Lols x x x