Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Get well soon - Cardz 4 Guyz #311

 Tuesday December 13, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at


Our theme this challenge is
Something beginning with O


                                                                                

      I couldnt' figure out what to do and looking at my scraps I saw these two orange scraps on top of my scrap pile and thought OK.. I will make an orange card. I used the Penny Black tulip and using Tombow markers colored the image and added to the paper. I then used DRS sentiment stamp and finished with the scraps and some diamond painting drills. 
 
Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 50 - anything goes
QKR #457 - anything goes



2 comments:

dj said...

O is for orange...beautiful color for your tulip card!! Another great card to inspire others to play along with our new (something that begins with an "O") challenge over @ Cardz 4 Guyz!!
#C4G311

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous card, love bright Orange tulip- to brighten someone's day
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT