Wednesday, January 12, 2022

thank you snow much - Crafty Gals Corner #227

Wednesday January 12, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this month is
Snow Much Fun


One of our sponsors is

Our other sponsor is SheepSki Designs


I am using the image called Snowman selfie.. I colored with copics. I went over the snowmen with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added to a piece of card stock and added a strip of designer paper scrap. the sentiment is from Simon Says and punched out with Stampin up. 


Challenges:
Shopping our stash #461- something beginning with S (snowmen)
Polkadoodles wk. 2 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #119 - anything goes




 

5 comments:

dj said...

S is for snowmen!! Cute gathering of the snowmen!! Thanks for playing along with our "starts with S" challenge over at SOS!!

Judy McKay said...

Billie, I love your snowman card. Great colour choices. Have a creative week and stay safe. Judy MC

SmilynStef said...

I love the little guy squeezing into the selfie at the bottom right ... so glad you shared your *S* creation with us at Shopping Our Stash.

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a fun card! This image makes me smile!

Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- good luck!

Ana said...

Such a cute card!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 2.
Ana