Saturday, January 01, 2022

Merry Christmas - Sparkles Christmas Challenge #132

Saturday January 1, 2022

Hello

Happy New Year.. 
It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this month is
 WINTER SCENE


For my card I stamped the trees with Ranger ink. I used a little Ranger ink and colored the ground. I then took some paper and added the hills also with a touch of Ranger ink. I adhered this down then ran it through my die cutter with My favorite things circle die. I used Simon Says dear die and craft paper and then colored it with more Ranger ink to give it some shading. I stamped the SS sentiment with Stampin up ink.


Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 52 - anything goes
Use your stuff #438 - snow/winter
Krafty chicks #592 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts #575 - Christmas / new year design








 

6 comments:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful scene you've created.The clean lines on your card really make your scene stand out. I love it. Hope you had a lovey Christmas and a Happy new year. xx

Anke said...

Your card is so beautiful, I love your winter scene and the wonderful deer.

Lori Turner said...

Awe...this is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge and Happy New Year to you xoxoxo

cass said...

Beautiful Christmas card, you are very talented with stamping. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes challenge.

Pia S said...

I think your design is elegant and clean. And I like how the scene is made circle shaped and that the reindeer is placed slightly over the circle edge. Thanks for sharing your creation wit( us at Inkspirational and happy new year!

Annette said...

Fabulous scene.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.