Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Ah Ha! I discovered... Cardz 4 Guyz #288

January 25, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

The theme for this challenge is
SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH -P-


For my - something beginning with P... it's PANDA.. I was digging through my scraps and found these two already cut pieces from My minds eye.. so though ok let's make them work so I stamped the Club Scrap sentiment then I added the two dp and trimmed to fit. worked out perfect. I stamped the Art Impressions Panda and colored with copics. I fussy cut out and using Spellbinder die I cut another piece of MME paper and added the image on foam dots. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #119 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 4 - anything goes




3 comments:

dj said...

P is for Panda!! And a very cute little panda!! Your card will offer great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "something beginning with P" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Dawn Phillips said...

He's adorable Billie. Love Dawn x

Marie Bingaman said...

He is a cute fella...glad he finally found a home on a card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck! 😊

~Marie B -DT