Thursday, January 13, 2022

I'm pretty sure - Aud Sentiments #290

Thursday January 13, 2022

Hello

We are now a monthly challenge blog at

Our theme is 
ANYTHNG GOES + SENTIMENT


Our sponsor is Stampers Delights


Our challenges will be the first Thursday of the month.. would of been this month if the weather and traveling hadn't gotten in the way.. So we are a week behind.. February should be back on track. 

I am using the image called Kawaii you are mermazing. I colored the image with copics. I fussy cut out. I created the background using Yupo paper and alcohol inks. I used My favorite things circle die. I added to a piece of blue card stock. I stamped the Simon says sentiments and using Tech. Tues. banner dies added to the card. I also added the Simon Says shell which I fussy cut out. I finished with some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and half pearls.


 Challenges:
Jan's digi stamps - January- anything goes
Dream valley #261 - anything new (digi, new to me)



2 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Adorable Billie! The pearl accents are perfect! Thank you for sharing your elegantly colored creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I hope you will join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Shelly Schmidt said...

A sweet image and love it on your card! Thanks so much for joining in the AG challenge at Jan's Digital Stamps!