Sunday, February 17, 2019

Keep smiling stay strong

Sunday February 17, 2019
 

 
I love these cute Pretty pink posh bees. I dug through my scraps and found this goldish color and the other side is the dots dp. Perfect for my card. So then I cut out the bees and laid them out well now I need flowers so I went to my favorites.. My favorite things and used Altenew inks and stamped a few flowers and leaves and die cut them out. Ok now I used copics and colored the bees and then added glitter to the wings and glossy accents to the bodies. The flower centers also got some glossy accents. I chose a sentiment from Simon says..
Challenges:
Double trouble #21 - flowers / buzz
Crafty sentiments -flowers 
Crafty friends #80 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #269 - anything goes
QKR stampede #335 - anything goes
 


7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I love the bees buzzing about and the flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable, love all the bees buzzing around the pretty flowers. Again, Billie this is so close to the challenge with AHSC, and I would enter in their challenge too...I'm sure they would love to have you join them. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble, and don't forget to come back tomorrow for another fun challenge at Double Trouble and pairing up with another challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

This one so sweet
love how you coloring the BEE
the Flower is sweet too
adorable Card with much Bee
hugs
Monika

Rae Ann said...

Love the bright cheerful colors. The bees are adorable and the polka dots add a great visual detail.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Flowers challenge.

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so positive and the colors are bright and cheery. Great sentiment. Have a wonderful week.

Deb said...

Such a pretty card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Melanie R said...


Fabulous card! You never disappoint with your sweet creations, Billie. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.