Friday, February 22, 2019

Build upon a strong foundation - Crafty Catz Challenge Blog #450

Friday February 22, 2019
 
Welcome to a new challenge at
Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. TWIST BOYS BOYS BOYS
 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Beccy's Place
 
I am using the fun image called Little Lucas and Bloomin tools.
I colored the image with copics and went over the tools with Wink of Stella. I used Wonky Simon Says die. I also fussy cut out the tools. I stamped a little heart on the tag. it's hard to see. I think I should of colored it in.. I then used Club scrap sentiment. I thought it fit the building tool image. I mounted this on Basic Gray designer paper.. I think it fits the boys boys boys theme.

Challenges:
A gem of a challenge wk. 3 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #237 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 8 - anything goes
Shopping our stash #389 - make your mark
Crafting by designs - insp. by a movie (mechanic)
Daring cardmakers - oh man

10 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Billie, a wonderful 'boy' card, love the image and design...Have a lovely day.xx

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a fun card for a mechanically minded boy. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

Sylvia said...

Love the images and sentiment, a great card for the men. Thank you for joining us this week over at Daring Cardmakers.

Sylvia xx

Sue Crease said...

Oh what a great guy card. Love the thought of it going to a young chap starting an apprentice or college course. Thanks for sharing at A Gem of a Challenge this week.

Kathy said...

Great image to use for a DIY loving man!

Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful card! I love the way you used the two different images, they work out so well together.
Hope you had a good weekend and a great week to come!
Nick

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely Boys Card Billie
love the simple red blue and green Color Combo and the nails there added a great manly touch
lovely Sentiment too
great manly Card
hugs
Monika

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card Billie, love how you have used the 2 images and it's a great sentiment perfect for the image, have a great week xx

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant card Billie love the added tools

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful masculine card. Those nails and screws in the corner is perfect.