Monday, February 18, 2019

Cast all your cares upon him - Catch the bug ABC

Monday February 18, 2019
 
Hello and today is Monday so over at Catch the bug..
It's Anything But a Card
 
 
 
So since this is my day I have a tag to share.. I always look for tags to go with my Bible Journaling and Studies.. So this one is for my studies. I used the Bugaboo image called Kidz hope/anchor/soul..
I started by using a Tim Holtz tag and I had this scrap of designer paper with the clouds and thought this was perfect. I adhered to the tag and then cut around the tag. I have these circle enforcers that I created years ago so I used one for the hole circle. I then fussy cut around the image. I colored the image with copics and went over her wings, stars and heart with glitter. I stamped the Paper Trey ink sentiment scripture..  This is going in my bible study book.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 374 - 375 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #569 - wings
Crafty friends #80 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #212 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #1907 - anything goes

5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

the Image is so cuuute
the DP with coulds is Beautiful Billie
love the coloring
you are super B at coloring Always
Great TAG
hugs
Monika

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the image and her sparkly wings!! The scripture is beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, that tag is just so adorable. Love the sparkle and sentiment.

*Vicki* said...

Such a sweet angle image with the glittery wings! What a fabulous tag design with the special message! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and cute image Billie love the cloud B.paper.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations.
Carol DT x