Saturday, October 20, 2018

You are so Loved - Catch the bug

Saturday October 20, 2018
 
Welcome to another challenge at Catch the bug
The challenge this week is BINGO
I am using the image called CUTE PUPPY
 
This is the BINGO card to follow



for my card I used the BINGO card starting in the lower left corner and went diagonal -3 layers / players choice -stencil / gems... I started by taking three different designer papers and layered them. I then took a piece of Bristol paper and using My favorite things stencil and circle die I created the sun rise with Oxide ink. I then colored the image with copics and fussy cut the image out. I added the Stampin up sentiment and gems are sequins.  Now you can see why the image is called Cute puppy
Challenges:
Papercraft #22 - dies/punches
Word art Wed. wk. 356-357 - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #402 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - animal antics
Jo's scrap shack #256 - anything goes
QKR stampede #318 - anything goes
Crafty catz #434 - anything goes / opt. make it square
Sweet stampin - chevron / stripes

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card, Billie, Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! What an adorable image!! I love the sun rays and the sentiment!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

He is a cute puppy love all the background elements too
Carol x

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a lovely sentiment for this sweet image. Love your bright colours too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Billie, this is gorgeous hun. Thank you for entering our Chevrons or Stripes challenge at Sweet Stampin', your entry is so lovely. Come back and play along again with us next month too. Hugs, Wends xoxo SS DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is adorable. LOVE the coloring of the sun and grass for the beautiful scene.

Donna Walls said...

Such a sweet card with an adorable image! Thanks for joining the challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges and we hope to see you again soon. Donna - DT Member

Monika Reeck said...

Billie I love all the yellow the green paper and how you cut the Image
so sweeett
Lovely sentiment too. Cute card
pardon me
I am busy making my homework from spanish course
less time to making cards
I will try to catch up
Miss you
hugs
Monika

Julie Odil said...

Such a cute card, Billie. I love cards with dog images on them. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member