Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Without friends like you.... Bugaboo New Release

Tuesday October 9, 2018
 
It's Tuesday so Bugaboo has new release (kinda)
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug
 
 
This image was added to the new store and since it's so cute it's part of the new release day.. I love these cute doggies. We now have three dogs. Got her about 6 weeks ago.. She's doing good but loves to get into my little bag where I have Kleenex in.. used Kleenex. eeeeww.. So been dealing with that.. other wise she's fitting in just fine with the other two.. 
On to my card.. I used some paper scraps from Basic gray and pieced the background. I then used My favorite things die and cut the image out. I colored the images with copics. I added clouds using my cloud template. I adhered to the card base. I used Newton's nook sentiment and heat embossed. I finished the card with some sequins and Nuvo drops.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #550  -anything goes
QKR #316 - anything goes
Crazy 4 challenge #455 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - stencil
Crafting from the heart #223 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #208 - anything goes

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! I love the adorable puppies!! The sentiment is perfect!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Odil said...

This is adorable, Billie! Anything pups is a hit with me! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

NanaConnie said...

Great coloring on those darling puppies, Billie, and I love the sentiment! It's so good to see you playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck
NanaConnie DT

Lisa Lynn said...

This is adorable. Great sentiment and sky. Have fun with your new one.