Sunday, October 14, 2018

Merry Christmas - Always Fun Challenge #80

Monday October 15, 2018
 
Welcome back to another challenge at

our theme is MONOCHROMATIC


 
From that same box I used from a couple weeks ago. I found this lonely sticker set. I also had on my desk this scrap paper from Quick Quote with the whole already cut out.. I am sure it's My Favorite Things stitched circle die.. I added the blue paper to the card base and added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the circle white area then added the snowman and the sentiment sticker.. Done.. Wow that was simple. Love the blue monochromatic feel.

Challenges:
Papercraft #22 - dies/punches
Allsorts wk.489 - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut #407 - ATG-Christmas / stocking
Cards in envy - favorite holiday (Christmas)

5 comments:

cass said...

Wonderful Christmas card, absolutely adore your little snowman, so cute. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional: Include a stocking" Challenge.

brenda said...

Very striking colours to your pretty card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Wendy L said...

3, love your cute little snowman, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable wintery card, your snowman is so cute.

Kristie said...

I can see why you wouldn't want to waste the sweet snowman sticker. Very cute card! Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!