Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Hello Miss Thang - Bugaboo New Release (kinda)

Tuesday October 2, 2018
 
Hello and welcome back to my blog.
Today I have a card to share using the Bugaboo image.
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
This is Goth Girl.. I went through my Recollections designer paper and I had quite a few cut up scraps so I just grabbed them and laid out the pieces then adhered them to the card. I love pieced backgrounds.. I colored the image with copics and then added her to a black background and adhered to the base. I had one bat and one cloud left over on my desk from last week so I picked them up and added to the card. I wasn't sure what sentiment so looking at the Simon Says stamp set I chose the Miss Thang.. I thought it kinda fit.. I die cut the Hello four times and layered it. boy for someone who doesn't care for Halloween I am tested this month. lol.. I do love the colors and this image is so cute. 

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #549 - autumn
4 crafty chicks #422 - happy fall y'all
As you like it - favorite season /why (autumn - still warm but colors are changing.
Moving along with the times #81 - autumn/fall
Scrapping 4 fun #125  - anything goes
Sweet stampin - spots
A gem of a challenge #228 - Halloween
Dragonfly journey #128 - Halloween
Cards in envy - something spooky
Love to scrap #114 - fall back
Make my Monday #81 - animal

11 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Fabulously spooky! That digi image is awesome and I love all of the great elements you added to create this fun card!

Wendy L said...

Fab card and the papers look great, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is too cute.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely project with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Autumn/Fall’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us for our next challenge.
Diane Louise (DT member) xx

Sue - said...

Love your patched background! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our Fall colours challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck 
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! Cute little goth girl and your sentiment is absolutely perfect!
Thanks so much for joining my Happy Halloween blog challenge and Good Luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

EmmaT said...

Fabulous fun card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

Priya said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun challenges.
Priya DT

wendipooh13 said...

super cute card LOVE your fun girl image!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's October "Fall Back" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2