Friday, July 20, 2018

Just for mew - Colour Crazy Challenge

Friday July 20, 201
 
Welcome back to a new challenge at
Our theme is always ANYTHING GOES
 
we do ask that you do some coloring on your entry. It is a Colour challenge. No pre-colored images.
 
 
Our sponsor is Knitty Kitty Digis

 
This is my card and fun image called Cone of shame... I don't have cats (allergic) but I do have two hair dogs.. and they have been in need of  the cone of shame.  I feel sorry for them as it has to be uncomfortable. Plus they cant use the dog door so that sucks too. for me.. LOL
Well for this card I colored the images with copics and fussy cut them out. I then found some Basic grey dp.. This is from a pet pack but what I chose doesn't have any pets on them.. I added the red strip so it looks like they are sitting on a ledge.  I added the Paper pretties get well soon! and The cottage stamper just for mew. 

Challenges:
Crafty sentiments - add a sentiment
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #389 - anything goes



4 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Billie: Your cats featured get well card is meow-velous! I like the ledge for their tails to hang over, too! Terrific coordination of all your papers, colors, and layout! Thanks for connecting to PPCC blog this week! Becca/DT

CaroleAnn said...

I love your card, Billie! I also love cats and once had 5 - mama and her 4 kittens. I now have one ginger and white rescue cat called Sam and he rules in our home;) Love how you used your papers to design a background for these adorable cats!

Rae Ann said...

Love the papers you chose for this. This makes an adorable get well card!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Add a Sentiment challenge.

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute.