Monday, July 23, 2018

DAY 3 - Believe - Catch the bug - Christmas in July

Monday July 23, 2018
 
Welcome to another fun day at Catch the bug for our
Christmas in July.
This is DAY 3
 our theme is ANYTHING BUT A CARD..
SEE BELOW THE THEME BELOW

I took a scrap of Stampin up designer paper and Lawn Fawn gift card die. I then added adhesive to close it into a gift card holder. I took the BELIEVE from Bugaboo and colored with copics. I went over the letter with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I fussy cut the image out and added this to the flap of the card holder.


This is the inside of the gift card holder.. It work perfect to hold a gift card and the die makes it so easy.
Challenges:
Papercraft #16 - Christmas in July
Simon Wednesday - die or punch
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #395 - anything goes/opt. red
Dragonfly journeys #123 - Christmas in July
Use your stuff #322 - anything goes/opt. title/sentiment

10 comments:

Trina P. said...

Beautiful gift card holder. Love the large believe sentiment with that adorable Santa peeping out. x

Lisa said...

This is fabulous!! I love the card holder design!! The Santa image is adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

missgailly said...

Love this image on the gift card holder. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Misty Elam said...

This is pretty darn cute! I love the font of the Believe and that cute little Santa. I love the different patterned paper on the inside too. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Misty

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, great gift card holder.

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! This is so cute and what a great die cut too. Love it! Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Lori said...

This is so cute! I love that Santa! Thanks so much for sharing with us at UYS! -Lori DT

Renate said...

I believe that you have made this super fun.
Thank you for sharing this jolly card at our challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Chris C said...

What a sweet Christmas card - great design! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Lisa said...

ohh, that's clever! thanks for playing along at the Papercraft Challenge.
Lisa xx