Sunday, July 22, 2018

Day 2 - There's snow one like you - Catch the bug - Christmas in July

Sunday July 22, 2018
 
Welcome back to another fun day at Catch the bug for our Christmas in July
this is DAY 2
Our theme is the below sketch
 
This is my card using the image SNOWMAN  2  I used some scraps I had. I thought the chenille pattern paper went well for the winter look. The striped paper I do not know this is by but I sure love it. I used Spellbinder to cut these two strips out. I then used Your next stamp banner die for the green. The sentiments are from Sugar pea. I colored the image with copics and added some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen then used Simon Says stitched round die to cut the image out.

Challenges:
(Pin)spirational #220 - Christmas in July
Papercraft #16 - Christmas in July
Die cuttin divas #378 - lots of layers
Shopping our stash #362 - Christmas in July
Simon Wednesday - die or punch
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #395 - anything goes/opt. red
Dragonfly journeys #123 - Christmas in July

10 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super sweet card Billie. Love that image so much.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super cute card Billie. I love the colour and that image (of course).
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the colors and the layers!! The image is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

GerJanne said...

Hi Billie,
Such a nice card with the sweet little snowman! Thanks for joining us at CHNC!

Stampin Mindy said...

This little image is so cute! I love that snowman. Great papers, too. I love to see non-traditional colors Christmas Cards. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Good Luck!

♥ Mindy

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is beautiful. Love the non-traditional colors.

Trina P. said...

Simply adorable! Great non-traditional colours. Too bad I don’t use digi images because that snowman is one of the cutest! x

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! I love that snowman and the colors! Great sketch! Thank you for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! Adorable little snowman and friend and a great sketch too. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Hey there, thanks so much for joining us at Papercraft-Challenges. We have just picked our winner of the Christmas Challenge, so make sure to check back soon!
Hugs, Lia