Sunday, July 15, 2018

Did you hear the Egg-citing news? - Always fun challenges #67

Monday July 16, 2018
 
It's time for another challenge at
Our theme is PAPER PIECING
 

I sure had a lot of fun creating my card. I started by using my ground and cloud template and Ranger inks. I then drew in the tree trunk with copics.  Next I dug through my scraps and using Reverse Confetti bird house, branch and birds I stamped and cut out the different pieces to create the scene. I also used Tech. Tues. leaves and scraps. Added them to the tree.. (not sure if I like them.. but they are there now and adhered down..) So thinking of the sentiment.. I thought this could be a baby announcement. So I used Paper Pretties sentiment and heat embossed and cut apart and adhered to the card. Now for the babies.. see the little shinny eyes in the bird house?? yup.. 3 babies.. The little arrow to point you towards the bird house babies was stamped with Stampin up ink and it's from My favorite things. I added a little nuvo drops to the bottom of the bird house.
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #204 - anything goes
QKR stampede #304 - anything goes
Crafty catz #425 - anything goes
Creative fingers #150 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #215 - anything goes
Pammie inky pinkies #1828 - anything goes

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable and what a fun birth announcement it is!! I love the scene you've created!! The birdies are so adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherri said...

Totally adorabe card! Love the image & the sweet scene you created! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Tracie said...

What a fun card. Love the scene. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Monika Reeck said...

haha the sentiment is cooooll
and the chicken hihi with DP
I never did this
great idea
and any kindergarten kids will love your cute card so I do too
hugs
Monika

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card love the images and babies eyes--Thank you for joining us at Artistic inspirations
Carol DT xx

Dorothy S said...

What great paper piecing - such a fun scene! Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede Anything Goes challenge this week.
Dorothy S, DT member

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge.

Helen x