Friday, April 20, 2018

you're amazing - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday April 20, 2018
 
We're back with another Free Friday from Bugaboo and you can see the fun projects that the design team created over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This image is called Butterfly rose girlz   I colored the image with copics and then cut the image out using Lil inker die. I found a scrap of designer paper and stamped the Stampin up sentiment. I used Simon Says scallop border die and then added this under the image. I added the image to the fun designer paper (I don't know who its by but I love it) and finished the card with some Nuvo drops. I did add some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the flowers, butterflies, her lips and hair bow.

Challenges:
Everybody art #423 - die
Dragonfly journeys #116 - April showers bring May flowers
Artistic inspirations #198 - anything goes
Make my Monday #69 - in the garden
Creatalicious #137 - anything goes/opt. dies/punches
Creative moments #141 - anything goes/opt. 2 or more flowers
Penny's paper crafty #376 - anything goes

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The image is gorgeous!! You colored it perfectly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is gorgeous. Love your bright colors.

Jean said...

Oh and this card is amazing, loving your colours, beautifully coloured.
Jean

Sian said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT