Sunday, April 15, 2018

I love you - Creative with Stamps #25

Sunday April 15, 2018
 
Mid month reminder for the month long challenge at
Creative with Stamps #25 and the theme is CAS + SENTIMENT
 
 
 NOTE: CWS Challenges do not have many "Guidelines", but please read and follow the few we do have to be eligible to win.
 
 
Thinking of CAS is hard for me so I am going to try this more often so I can get use to creating them.. I enjoyed doing the April 1st card.. So for this card I used some scraps and Simon Says die for the feathers. I then stamped the sentiments from Paper trey ink and using My favorite thing die cut them out. I went around the edges with Quick Quote chalk ink. I then tied a piece of twine around the ends of the feathers.  I am liking.. I think I can get use to CAS..
 
Challenges:

Everybody art #423 - die
Penny's paper crafty #375 - anything goes
Crafty creations #364 - anything goes
QKR stampeded #291 - anything goes
Crafty catz #412 - anything goes / favorite color combo
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Pile it on #141 - small/pencils
AAA cards CAS #113 - perfect day

14 comments:

Lisa said...

CAS is hard for me, too but you did such a beautiful job!! This is elegant and fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful sentiment and a great CAS card.

Monika Reeck said...

I love that sentiment Billie
so romantic and so adorable font
I love the edge you have spponged too
great idea
Great card with that feathers I love the look
hugs and see you tomorrow on our challenge my post is ready :) yaay
I made it at 10:30 PM cause I was in Salsa Dance course hehe
hugs
Monika

Helen F. said...

Beautifully done, Billie! Your CAS card is perfect. Love the feather dies in those pretty patterns! {{HUGS}}

Melissa L. said...

Great CAS card, Billie. Very cool feathers. Thanks fr playing along at AAA Cards for our "Perfect Day" challenge.

Jane said...

Super anniversary card, love those feathers. Thanks for joining in with the perfect day challenge at AAA Cards.

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a perfect card with these die cut feathers!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Cheryl said...

I would never know that CAS is difficult for you, Billie :) Love the layers of leaves. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

Dorothy S said...

This is a lovely CAS card - I struggle with them (and pretty much avoid them!) the colors are just right...
Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede weekly challenge.
Dorothy S, DT member

creationsnz said...

So beautiful, I like the cute way you used the papers. CarolG

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love the patterned papers you used for this wonderful card, Billie. Lots of CAS goodness.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wow!! Wonderful card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

Ever since I took up water-colouring its so hard for me to do CAS cards too and I didn't manage to do it for our challenge this month either! But you succeeded really well with a wonderful CAS card. I love the colour combinations you used too! Hugs, Gwendolyn

Juliet A said...

It's good to let the dies do the heavy lifting every once in a while! I like how you used patterned paper for the feathers. Thanks for sharing with us at the HeARTful stamping challenge!