Saturday, April 21, 2018

hello - you sexy beast

Saturday April 21, 2018
 
Hello you sexy beast.. I loved the sentiment stamp set from Simon Says and so I was looking through my stamps and saw this fun image from Stampin Up. I stamped it and colored with copics. I used the Taylored Expressions postage die and cut it out. I then found this scrap of paper I created a long time ago with my Gelli plate. I added Stampin up designer paper to create the background. I die cut the SS hello three times out of white and once out of gray and stacked them to give depth. I stamped the rest of the sentiment and cut it out.  This card is fun and sexy.. LOL
 
Challenges:
Everybody art #423 - die
Paper craft #009 - BINGO (die/animal/grey)
Word art Wednesday wk. 330-331 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #198 - anything goes
Creatalicious #137 - anything goes/opt. dies/punches
Try it on Tuesday - natures beauty
Penny's paper crafty #376 - anything goes
Creative fingers #145 - anything goes
Crafty catz #413 - anything goes/opt. CAS

10 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this!! That paper is gorgeous!! The image is adorable!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rosie said...

Your card is fabulous.

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Meggymay said...

A wonderful fun card. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the sentiment with the image on your wonderful card.

Aunty Sue said...

Wonderful make and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week hope to see you again in the next challenge.

Anja said...

Another great card :) and these looks beautiful too!
Thanks for joining us at Papercrafts Challenge again.
Anja

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel dt

Monika Reeck said...

I am here Billie
and love your Gelli Plate BG so stunning against the yellow paper
and the Hello paper is adorable too
lovely image and cute sentiment
great made my friend
Hugs
Monika

Jo Ann said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for joining our previous Challenge and would like to invite you back to our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I would like to leave you with one of the greatest verses in the Scripture from Romans 5:8 which says, "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Have a wonderful day!

JO ANN
https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Monika Reeck said...

Me again with other hut Billie
I love the vibrant color
lovely tiny Image too
and many thanks to joining with us at Papercraft Challenges
hugs and happy weekend noch
Monika