Wednesday, April 25, 2018

They say you're only young once - Aud Sentiments #202

Thursday April 26 - May 7, 2018
 
Welcome back for another fun challenge at Aud Sentiments #202 .. Our theme for this challenge is MASCULINE + SENTIMENT
 
Our sponsor is Dr. Digi's

 
 
I am using the fun image called Drac's dentures..  I love the fun images from Dr. Digi's and this one really made me laugh when I made it. I had three sentiments I wanted to use. I asked my hubby for his choices and he was really stumped also as they were all good. But this is the one he decided would be best. I agree but boy there was a close second one.  I used some scraps and used My Favorite Things stitch die. I colored the image with copics and added glossy accents to the glass of dentures and bunny eyes. I heat embossed the sentiments. The top one is from Art Impressions. The happy birthday I don't know who it's by. I hope I have inspired you to play along.
 
 Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #198 - anything goes
Cards in envy - it's birthday time
Creatalicious #137 - anything goes/opt. dies/punches
Color crazy wk. 16 - anything goes
My time to craft #369 - insp. by film (grumpy old men)
Digi choosday wk. 17 - anything goes
Die cuttin divas #366 - birthday
Tuesday throw-down #389 - anything goes
Crafty creations #365 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 332-333 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #164 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes

13 comments:

Lisa said...

So adorable!! The image is too cute!! I love this bunny slippers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Elaine Stark said...

Great colouring. A brilliant card. Elaine

Linda Mc Enery said...

I agree, these are such fun images! He's just wonderful! Those jowls! Great sentiment and I really like it's tag! Thanks for sharing the fun with us at Digi Choosday
Linda

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Hi Billie! You did such a great job with this masculine card. Such a hilarious image with great details, but still manly! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday this week, good luck!

Sherri Thacker said...

This guy made me laugh out loud! It's perfect for our birthday challenge at Cards in Envy. Thanks for sharing with us.

Julie said...

The sentiment made me laugh. Great masculine card
Julie T

Pat said...

Great card, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

Pat xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Ha, ha, super fun and cute card! Love the sentiment and that guy! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

CA Scrapper said...

That is a fantastic card! Made me laugh. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, just love that image and a perfect sentiment. The scene is wonderful. This is a great masculine birthday card.

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is just so very fun - Love this image!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Creative world said...

Fantastic masculine card with great coloring and super fun image...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge
Željka DT xx

Marjeta said...

The image is super and so is your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.