Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday September 18, 2011 This is for the challenge at Tiddlyink #65 Art Journals http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.com/ OK I love this kind of art and I have given it a try.. I am not that happy with what I came up with.. It's almost along with the tag I tried earlier. I love the style but I just find I can not let go I need to have a focus and I think for that kind of art you need to be not unfocused but freer in mind.. Any how this is what I came up with. It's not totally a waste but not how I would love it to come out. Image is tiddlyink digi.. rest if just assorted stamps, paint, MFT sun, club scrap circles with words. FYI the size is 8.5x11



11 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH WOW!! This is amazing - I want to touch it! Gorgeous layers and textures here - the color adds so much depth too! Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks this week!
hugs,
M

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is UNBELIEVABLE Billie!! So rich in texture, color and dimension. You have done an AMAZING job!!! I love all of the colors and the different elements you've added...just stunning!

Thanks SO much, as always, for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

Hugs!
Meredith

Cheryl Valadez said...

I think this turned out fantastic! Love the images and textures you used, but I also love how you brought the focus back to your main images by using the clever circle frames. So cool!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks! Hugz, Cheryl

Jen Shults said...

wow this is so fun and full of energy! I love it! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks art journal challenge!

DonnaMundinger said...

How can you not love this!?! the depth you've achieved in the background is AMAZING! I love, love, LOVE it! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers for this special challenge xxD.

Loopylou. said...

hiyah billie!! well hun I said it on the PCP page and I will have to say it again, this is just fabulous.
I love the whole layout and those 2 texted circles are an awesome addition to the page.
Love its vibrance.
Hugs Lou xxx

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I agree with everyone above, this is wonderful. I love the texture you created and the dragonflies and circles really pop!

I understand the letting go part, I struggled too.

So glad you could join us for the Tiddly Inks Art Journal challenge.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is really cool...like a magnifying effect. I'm getting into the spirit.

ccroll said...

I really want to touch all the 3-d parts too....nicely done! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Billie, this is so great, I love it! I love seeing your projects in the challenge each week!

Larissa said...

So pretty! Love the circles on your design and the colours are amazing.

Hugs,
Larissa