Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday September 17, 2011 Unscripted Sketches #124 challenge This is the card I made for our sketch this week at Unscripted Sketches.. Come on over and jump in the waters fine. Lets see what you come up with. I decided I would try the resist method so I stamped the image on glossy paper in versa mark and then clear embossed. Took a couple of inks and sponged them around the card and wiped off the excess around the image. Then just layered it how I wanted it to fit the sketch.. I know you can do it. Let me see what you do by posting to Unscripted Sketches http://unscriptedsketches.com/


Paper: Club scrap, SU pumpkin pie, glossy.. Ink: Ranger, peeled paint, orange marmalade, Quick Quote blue hawaiian.. Stamp: Inkadinkado.. Accessories: corner rounder, embossing folder, words printed on sheet Club Scrap, clear embossing powder, MS bird, leaves.



No comments: