Friday September 16, 2011 Clean and Simple FTL 156 sketch One card 8 challenges (woo hoo)
1) Clean and Simple sketch 156 http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/
2) Hand Stamped Sentiments - Fall http://handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/
3) Moving Along With The Times -116 Sparkle http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/
4) Paper Take - Wings http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/
5) Ladybug Crafts Ink - Flowers 37 http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
6) CDAC progressive challenge round three - Fall/Autumn http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/cdac-progressive-freebie-challenges?
7) Flutter By Wednesday anything goes 171 http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/2011/09/flutter-by-wednesday-171.html
8) Digistamps4joy - Fall http://digistamps4joy.blogspot.com/
This is the third round in the progressive challenge at Crafters Digital Art Center using the images they supply out of 5 images I chose three this time. This is the first one I did. I love the look of the sunflower. The butterfly looks a lot better in person, the blues/purples really come out of the sparkle but the camera just did not pick up but the sparkle. I also cut it out and layered it on top of the other one. The clouds I did with a template that I made years ago out of some x-ray film.. Just cutting it into cloud strip so you just move it around sponge the color on. I like the effect.
Paper: TE card base, DCWV.. Ink: Ranger broken china, Quick Quote green with envy, Memento black... Stamp: Just Inkedlined digi, words? old stamp... Accessories: stickles, glitter, bling, copics