Monday, March 25, 2024

Make my Monday #222 - apple picking time

 Monday March 25, 2024

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Make my Monday #222

Theme: Transport


For my card I drew in the tree and used Stampin up ink and sponge to get foliage. I used my ground template to create the ground with SU ink. I stamped the Gerda Steiner images and colored with copics and added them. I used a copic pen to add the grass blades. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #81 - anything goes animals
Love to scrap #166 - anything goes
The paper funday #63 - anything goes

3 comments:

Tracie said...

What an adorable card. It just made me smile with those cute mice in the apple cart. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Awe…. Adorable! Thank you for joining our PIP challenge!

Donna Walls said...

These little mice have me smiling, they are adorable and so is your scene. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge