Friday, March 08, 2024

Crafty Catz #667 - A little note of thanks

Friday March 8, 2024

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at

Our theme: Anything goes / Monochrome - all one color apart from image

I used Stampin up products and made this cute card. I got a boo boo on the belly of the bird and didn't have the punch to correct it. when I stamped the flowers the block had ink on the edge and transferred to the bird.. 


 Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 9 - anything goes
Critter crazy #84 - anything goes critter




5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is so adorable and full of Spring Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, hope your well...

Love this sweet little card, its ready to bring a smile on someones face, so cute..
Have a lovely weekend. xx

Shirley Gentry said...

Love this sweet little bird. I use this stamp set often. Your little birdy looks so cheery and welcoming in Spring. Thank you for playing along at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week so happy you could join us. Here's hoping you will come back soon.

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Very adorable card! Didn’t notice the line on the birdie till you mentioned it. I mean it’s noticeable but I overlooked it somehow. Now it just screams at me.😉 A suggestion: use a yellow marker and draw random lines or create a pattern in the belly. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT KCC

Gale said...

What a sweet Thank you card Billie! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/